Down with fever, cough and a bit of runny nose.
It was 38.3 when I last took my temperature.
I think it had decreased now.
Felt better.
Today went back home after mother tongue.
WLS didn't come, so whole lesson slacked.
They said my hand was super cold.
Sighs.
Scared Hui Shi kenna infected also.
She's not feeling too well today.
Yeah. Thanks to the lady in charge of the sickbay.
Thank you for the ice and the cup of water.
Aunt picked me up.
Went to the clinic underneath the neighbouring block.
Waited for quite a long time before it is my turn.
Doctor prescribed quite a lot of medicine.
The pink cough syrup. Fever tablet. Flu tablet. Sore throat tablet.
Slept for 6 hours after I had the medicine.
Woke up. Take temperature again.
37.6. Good sign.
Have dinner.
Took temperature again.
38.3. Bad sign.
Guess I will start on the banner and lit revision tomorrow.
Till then.
