I'm tired.
I'm full.
I'm feeling weary. [ but I'm not gaping, wait, i was. ]
Today's sectionals was fun.
It was 1 hour, but it seemed like 1/2 an hour.
Siteh totally wasted 1/12345678910 of our life mans.
High 5 to Sarah, no retest next week. :D
PE was epic.
I don't jog like a tree okay.
I know I stone a lot,
but I'm still not Stoney the Christmas Tree.
Maths. Hahahahaha.
Mr Lee caught someone with a big packet of cereal.
I laugh.
Replied to Sarah's letter.
My lips were folded while doing that.
Sarah and Tricia laughed.
I was like. WTH.
Recess. Totally freaked out by this teacher.
I think someone mentioned his first name or what.
He totally flared up and the people in the canteen
were like trying to figure out what happened.
I bet most of them had the ._. face.
PW.
What did we do?
I forgot.
Just knew that I laughed super hard
at a certain point of time.
CE was quite boring though.
Had to do this group work about teamwork.
Eh rhymes.
D&T was quite fun.
The teachers demonstrated how to bend or glue plastic etc.
Mr Ng brushed some Chloroform on my hand.
Not bad.
That part was quite cooling at first,
but after that it became numb.
Went home to take A file.
I told Hui Shi and Ferlicia to tag along.
Rushed the whole journey.
Ended up Wei Li not using.
-.-
