I'm listening to Blue Ridge Saga now.
It's difficult.
But it's nice.
Still can't believe that we'll be playing for open house.
This song most probably.
Happy that I can finally play High F and E.
But still far from Mr Kiang's
all-wind-instruments-except-bassoon-
must-play-2-an-a-half-octave-for-concert-Bb expectation.
I'm so not looking forward to band camp.
I think I'll just screw up during the solo.
I don't know why..
But I'm smiling to the class tee now.
It is so nice that I can't take my eyes of it.
I think I'd just fell in love with it.
A bit exaggerated uh.
But it's true that it's nice.
Perhaps I was just too excited over the
first class tee in my life :3
I'm so looking forward to 106'Oh9 class outing.
Shall eat a lot of marshmallows.
Planning to draw out my schedule for this holidays.
Band practices, concerts and outings.
I can't remember all of them.
A schedule is idiot-proof.
Tricia told me that I could draw
Totoro and me playing bass clarinet side by side.
Shall draw the Totoro bigger so there's size difference.
The bass clarinet would be a really gigantic one.
I'll draw it out one day.
Schedule is more important.
