Why do you kept asking
whether there is school on Monday.
I told you more than 5 times already,
MONDAY NO SCHOOL.
I didn't even speak to you in English.
Can't you even understand simple Chinese?
-pissed-
End of EOY!
No words can describe the shuang-ness I'm feeling right now man.
More Drama.
More Anime &
More Manga!
Went to see the T-shirt supplier at Compass Point just now.
CLASS TEE IS AWESOME!
Should had taken a picture of it.
Sure the class will like it. :)
Mayvene.
Cheer up mans.
It's not like you to be emo.
Mai emo.
I'm so going to play basketball tomorrow.
I'm not going to care what you're going to say.
Don't blame me for that.
I told you I'm going for basketball on friday so many times already.
And you allow me to.
Now you're saying I can't go.
What kinda shit is this.
-even pissed-
