Today's English and Chinese Oral.
Surprisingly,
I think I did better at English Oral.
I rock at stammering and stoning today.
-worries-
I really spoke very loudly for Chinese Oral?
Why that sun kia come find me and the teacher?
Even the teacher thinks that my
volume is acceptable.
And the question was
Do you agree with parents using gifts
to make children study.
I answer no.
Then blab blab *stone* blab.
The teacher said I 还蛮会讲得,不错。
I stone so many times you still say like that.
And I already clip up my fringe diligently and super neatly.
Why you still say my fringe not acceptable?
Don't understand you.
And I first, cannot understand my nervousness arhs?
Rushed to English Oral after that.
I'm the second last one.
Very fast my turn already.
Passage's about golf.
I thought they were going to ask like
Have you played golf before or what.
In the end they asked about something
associated with nervousness.
Actually wanted to say the chinese oral previously,
but I know this is suicide.
I talked about PSLE oral instead.
Second question was
Is it always important to be famous.
Answered no obviously.
Then blab blab blab *stone* blab.
The other 3 confirm very engaged in the conversation.
Went home with RuiXin.
We were chatting about
how short our skirts were when we're
still in Compassvale.
It was so much shorter than the one
I'm wearing now.
Discipline mistresses didn't catch.
Perhaps it was because our
skirts were attached to the pinafore and
we can't do anything to make it longer
besides than buying a new one
which is a waste of money and resources.
I'm happy.
Just spoken with someone who
played and took care of me when I'm
little and still in Indonesia.
She's getting married.
Mum promised me to send me
photos of her.
Can't wait to see those photos.
And my mum showed her our family portrait.
She said that I was cute.
Not as cute as last time I suppose.
If not for the exams,
I would have swam back to Indonesia right
away to attend her wedding.
Hope her husband would be caring and shuai.
She promised next time when she come to Singapore
she would visit me.
Looking forward to that day.
Okay, I shall continue revising.
