<body>
Thursday, October 29, 2009

Got back all the results already.
Lost to him
but never mind.
I'd already reached my goal
and I'm happy with it.
Language did quite badly.
Satisfied with the rest.

I had this dream yesturday concerning me, Tricia and Mas Selamat.
Okay so firstly me and Tricia were at the coffee shop
and I saw Mas Selamat walking past.
I shouted

Aye,Mas Selamat lehs!

Tricia was like,

WHERE?! WHERE?!

We stared at him and he stared back.
Then he said

I give you 20 minutes arh, you quickly run.

You know he's a terrorist and he's dangerous.
Can't believe that he's aware of it and
asked us to run away.
Okay so I just grabbed Tricia's hand
and we ran non-stop for like 20minutes
away from him.
Yes, non stop.
I've no idea where I got the stamina from.
Somehow, we reached some place in Bedok.
I recognized the place and I decided to go to my cousin's place in Bedok.
So I told Tricia

We go my cousin's place first okay?

And she agreed with it.
My cousin was shocked.
That's all that I can remember.
We left and then we board this long vehicle.
Still remember that we sat at the last row.
I saw Mas Selamat starring at me from outside the window.
Freaked out. Get out of the vehicle.
Continue running.
I don't know how,
I ended up in this shop
and the shop owner asked me to work for her.
The work was to distribute some brochure.
And guess what material the brochure was made from.
WOOD.
No choice but to accept the job.
Went outside the shop and saw this old man in his 70s.
Wanted to shove him 1 brochure but he ignored me.
Then went to this very lian woman with 3 child
and she accepted the brochure.
At this point of time,
I don't remember seeing Tricia already.
Walked around outside the shop
and I saw Daryl and 2 more sec 2 clarinet senior.
Can't remember who they are.
Then I saw Mas Selamat again
before I went into the shop.
So I hid in the shop for the longest time.
And then I was awake.
-TheEnd-
I shall summarise.
Me and Tricia saw Mas Selamat and we
were running away from him.
I dreamt of the exact dream sometimes ago.
Very wierd dream.

Went to play basketball today.
We play with some Oh4' people.
They quite pro.
Didn't know Morris could play so well.
I was stoning half the time.
Ball come I just shoot.
Not bad, 2 goals.

I finished Ouran Koukou Host Club.
Now re-watching skip beat.
I don't mind,
the opening and ending songs are nice.

Class Jersey tomorrow.
I'm so darn looking forward to it.
Report Book tomorrow.
I'm so not looking forward to it.


Profile
the girl next door


Everlyn
big_big_penguin
13 going on 14
9th July
Cvps♥ P6.6
Table Tennis
Blue House
Xms♥ 106'09
Xms♥ 206'10
XMSB- Bass Clarinet
Jaguar


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Damien
Eileen
Isabelle
JiaQi
JingWen
KaiTing
Mayvene
Pearline
PeiYi
Remus
RuiXin
Sandy
SinChing
Sarah
Tricia
WanTing
ZhengMin
ZhiXin
Jillene
Chelsea
LinZhen
Michelle
XuYi
Jacintha
ShiMin
YueLing
SitiLina
Berlinda
Shauna
YiLing
Shandy
Joey
Christle
AmandaHo
AmandaMok
ShiYing
SerMin
ZhenHao
106

Archives
gone with the wind

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration