Sighs.
Posting for the sake of posting.
Tomorrow's Oral.
Must jiayou okay.
And you shall see who's miss monotone after tomorrow.
I miss subway.
And I don't feel like studying.
Okay.Okay.
I've got nothing to update actually.
Oh. I had KFC for dinner.
I think I ate more blood than meat.
Disgusting.
Subway's still the best.
And Sarah.
I'll wait until you're convinced
enough to tell me.
LOL.
Shauna you damn lag can.
Now then realise.
Remember last friday you left your
bag at the benches in front
of the science staff room?
We decided to prank you
so we took out your foolscap and wrote that larhs.
And don't be afraid.
The thing that we had stolen is your........UMBRELLA.
Actually it wasn't with me or Siteh now.
It was in YiLing's bag.
So you shall go and claim it from her yourself.
Bwahaha~!
-sense of achievement-
Okay. Enough of crap.
