Just came back from dinner with Tricia.
Before that we went My Mosaic Wall.
So we painted on a piece of wood
and got our hands full of paint.
Sandra and WeiSheng was teased.
Had 2 cups of free ice-cream.
Ms Koh said I had the satisfied face
after taking each bite.
The green tea one tasted wierd
but the cookies and cream one rocks.
Everyone did well.
And Amanda, must trust yourself when you're painting.
I-Ling genius. Super talented.
One day when I have the cable,
I shall upload mine, Tricia and hers
You guys will be amazed by theirs mans.
For once, the background was easy to piant.
We used the paint that were meant for painting walls.
The brushes were 5 times bigger than original size 8 ones.
10 minutes can finish the background.
And the words must be somehow link to Serangoon Garden.
MsKoh helped me thought of 1 sentence.
Did not eat the candy floss.
-annoyed-
Hope that everyone from our school will get selected.
Tricia and I had Pizza Hut for dinner.
We ate the Cheesy Lava Chicken Supream.
Damn nice.
Lemon tea very sweet also.
Took almost all the syrup.
Spammed cheese.
She went home at 8
while I slacked awhile with ah ma.
