Muahahahaha~~!!
Roar!
Okay okay.
Today is the celebration of National Day in school.
The concert was really good.
Didn't know all the upper sec
people so hyper derhs.
Did scream a bit.
Now my throat is sore.
Worst than yesturday.
Headache throughout the whole ceremony.
I suspect that my thermometer is spoilt.
Always never over 37.0 degree Celcius.
Roar~!
Went to eat with Siteh after school
then immediately went home and sleep.
Slept from 12pm to about 5pm like that.
Never had a nap so long before.
Now the headache is coming back.
Have the urge to drink pink dolphin.
Shall go and get one later at 7-11.
Must finish all these by tonight
no matter how terrible the headache is.
-Maths 12.1
-History worksheet.
-Design for Plant Cell and decide on material to use.
-Plan colours for Art.
3 is enough.
Still don't know whether I can stay up
till' so late to finish all those.
Shall practise after I got better.
I don't want virus to go inside the instrument.
*coughcough*
