Muahahaha~!
That cat loves me.
Don't be jealous Siteh.
Nyaa~~
First Lesson: Maths.
Drew graph, learnt all about gradient.
Totally don't undertsand.
Second lesson: Chemistry.
Went through test paper.
Did erm.. quite well to me.
I don't know about parents.
Maybe they want at least A2 or something.
Never mind, I shall try A2 next time.
Next time. Haha~
Cheer up Eileen!
You will get it back soon.
Recess.
Chiong like hell.
Still not sure about the scales at that time.
Really stressed.
Sight-reading die already.
Anyway, we had another fried rice convention.
Yeap Yeap. It was nice.
Poor Sarah was down with flu and had to go home.
I think she was happiest to do so
and she was complaining about her temperature and MC
after going to the doctor.
Rest well and Get well soon, Sarah.
You need any notes just tell me,
sure take for you derhs!
Bwahaha~~
Third lesson: Mother Tongue.
Sarah went home.
So I had Tricia to sit with me.
Crap a lot.
I think red forest wasn't really happy with us.
Forth lesson: Biology.
Crapping behind with Eileen,SerMin and Sherlyn.
Drawing love maps on our textbooks.
Super lame, but fun :D
Lunch.
Still mugged like hell even though
I told Tricia and Isabelle I wasn't those kind of
Mug people.
Still don't understand the scales.
Fifth lesson: Language arts.
Learnt how to summarise things.
Calligraphy lesson.
Teacher was grumpy.
I think she was always grumpy.
Need to write those chengyu.
Another 6 pieces for the weekends.
Why she think all of us so free?
In the end,
NO TEST!
Mug like hell sia.
Then they go and show senior the picture of bobby.
-.-
Despo.
And they were passing that paper around during lesson.
-.- -.-
Haix.
-.- -.- -.-
I think should be okay with the scales now.
Must relax. Chill~~
