<body>
Friday, July 3, 2009

Yeah~
I swam eight laps in the deep pool.
I'm still a beginner, considered quite good already.

Regret eating the McDonald's.
Burn so much calories already
then eat it all back again.
Felt so full.

Saw KaiTing and YueLing they all.
I with my brother and aunts then.
We were outside the McDonald's outlet.
They said they just came out from the pool
but I didn't see them.
Maybe I was swimming for the whole time,
didn't notice them.

Tomorrow must go Mayvene's place
to complete the cheena att.
I bet my whole body will be aching like hell.

I think my muscle visible liao.

And I was super bored now.
So let's do a quiz~!

I have:

- [ ]smoked.
- [ ]consumed alcohol.
- [x]slept in the same bed with someone of the opposite sex.
- [x]slept in the same bed with someone of the same sex.
- [x]kissed someone of the same sex.
- [ ]had sex.
- [ ]had someone in your room other than family.
- [ ]watched porn.
- [ ]bought porn.
- [ ]tried drugs.

TOTAL: 3

- [x]taken painkillers.
- [ ]taken someone else's prescription medicine.
- [x]lied to your parents.
- [ ]lied to a friend.
- [ ]snuck out of the house.
- [x]done something illegal.
- [x]felt hurt.
- [x]hurt someone.
- [x]wished someone to die.
- [ ]seen someone die.


MY TOTAL: 11

- [ ]missed curfew.
- [ ]stayed out all night.
- [x]eaten a carton of ice cream by yourself.
- [ ]been to a therapist.
- [x]received a ticket.
- [ ]been to rehab
- [x]dyed your hair.
- [ ]been in an accident.
- [ ]been to a club.
- [ ]been to a bar


MY TOTAL: 14

- [ ]been to a wild party.
- [ ]been to a Mardi Gras parade.
- [ ]drank more than three alcoholic beverages in a night.
- [ ]had a spring break in Florida.
- [x]sniffed anything
- [ ]wore black nail polish
- [ ]wore arm bands.
- [x]wore t-shirts with band names.
- [x]listened to rap.
- [ ]owned a 50 Cent CD.


MY TOTAL: 17

- [ ]dressed gothic
- [x]dressed girly. (Every girl would have done that when they're young.)
- [x]dressed punk.
- [ ]dressed grunge.
- [ ]stole something
- [ ]been too drunk to remember anything.
- [ ]blacked out.
- [ ]fainted.
- [ ]had a crush on a neighbour.


MY TOTAL: 19

- [x]had a crush on a friend.
- [x]been to a concert.
- [ ]dry-humped someone.
- [ ]been called a slut.
- [ ]called someone a slut.
- [ ]installed speakers in your car.
- [ ]broken a mirror.
- [ ]showered at someone of the opposites sex's house
- [x]brushed your teeth with someone else's toothbrush.


MY TOTAL: 22

- [ ]consider/considered Ludacris your favorite rapper.
- [ ]seen an R-rated movie in theater.
- [x]cruised the mall.
- [ ]skipped school.
- [ ]had surgery.
- [x]had an injury.
- [ ]gone to court.
- [ ]walked out of a restaurant without paying/tipping
- [ ]caught something on fire.
- [x]lied about your age.


MY TOTAL: 25

- [x]owned/rented an apartment/house.
- [ ]broke the law in the police's presence.
- [ ]made out with someone who had a gf/bf
- [ ]got in trouble with the police.
- [x]talked to a stranger.
- [ ]hugged a stranger.
- [ ]Kissed a stranger.
- [x]rode in the car with a stranger. (Taxi. LOL.)
- [ ]been harassed.
- [x]been verbally harassed.


MY TOTAL: 29

- [ ]met face-to-face with someone you met online.
- [x]stayed online for 5+ hours straight.
- [ ]talked on the phone for more than 4 hours straight.
- [x]Watched TV for 5 hours straight.
- [x]been to a fair.
- [x]been called a bad influence.
- [ ]drink and drive
- [x]prank-called someone.
- [x]laid on a couch with someone of the opposite sex.
- [x]cheated on a test.


MY TOTAL: 36


If You Have Less Than 10.. write [im a Goody Goody]
If You Have More Than 10.. write [im still a goody goody]
If You Have more Than 20..write [im average]
If You Have More Than 30..write [im a bad kid]
If You have more than 40..write [im a very bad influence]PLS LA!! xD i super good de!!
If You Have more than 50..write [im a horrible person]
If You Have more than 60..write [i should be in jail]
If You Have more than 70..Write [i should be dead]

So I'm a bad kid. Aww-
Fine fine, whatever.

Another one.

Girlish
[x] I like at least one shade of pink.
[ ] I don't like being messy
[ ] My belongings are organized
[ ] I don't like rock music ( I don't know the differences between different types of music!)
[ ] I like wearing accessories
[x] Bright colors amaze me
[ ] I hate black
[ ] I go to the salon once a week
[x] I comb my hair almost all the time
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere
Total: 4

Boyish
[ ] I like wearing baggy pants
[x] I play video games
[x] I like Akon
[x] I like wearing jackets with hoods
[x]I'm too lazy to do chores
[x] I don't like shopping unless it's for me
[ ] I like to go bungee jumping
[ ] I like being sweaty
[x] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes
[ ] I always wear perfume
Total:6

Nerdy
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket
[ ] I enjoy studying
[x]I wear glasses
[x] I'm a straight-A student [Have larhs, PSLE lorhs.]
[x] I've never skipped any class in my whole life [just realised it]
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in
[x] One of my favorite subject is science
[ ] I like reading mystery books
[x] My assignments are passed up on time
Total: 5

Emo
[ ] I am crazy about the color black
[x] I sit at the corner [It's sunlaoshi that made me sit there.]
[ ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes
[ ] I have a lot of problems in my life
[ ] I don't talk much
[ ] I don't have that many friends
[ ] I barely have fun
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends
Total:1

Childish
[x] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes
[x] I sleep with a stuff toy/pillow [I sleep with ALOT, espacially penguins.]
[x]I watch cartoons
[ ] I love to invent words only I understand
[ ] I sleep with a night light
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit
[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters
[x]I like being with my family relatives
[ ] I take bubble baths
[x] I like Spongebob
Total:5

Girlish: 40%
Boyish: 60%
Nerdy: 50%[This % not accurate.]
Emo: 10%[This % not accurate.]
Childish: 50%

Okay, enough of crap quizes.
Entertained already.


Profile
the girl next door


Everlyn
big_big_penguin
13 going on 14
9th July
Cvps♥ P6.6
Table Tennis
Blue House
Xms♥ 106'09
Xms♥ 206'10
XMSB- Bass Clarinet
Jaguar


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Damien
Eileen
Isabelle
JiaQi
JingWen
KaiTing
Mayvene
Pearline
PeiYi
Remus
RuiXin
Sandy
SinChing
Sarah
Tricia
WanTing
ZhengMin
ZhiXin
Jillene
Chelsea
LinZhen
Michelle
XuYi
Jacintha
ShiMin
YueLing
SitiLina
Berlinda
Shauna
YiLing
Shandy
Joey
Christle
AmandaHo
AmandaMok
ShiYing
SerMin
ZhenHao
106

Archives
gone with the wind

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration