What happened to blogger again?
Nehmind.
My sister's notice board fell on my hand.
Thank god most of it is made of
Styrofoam.
Going to fail my History mans.
Already wrong for the first question.
What primary source and secondary source, waste of time.
No maths test today
as Mr Lee was absent.
Quite relieved, as i
didn't even touch the textbook
for 1 second.
Now she's complaining about me not
helping her put back the notice board.
Eh hello? It dropped on it's own can?
And you are giving me attitude now..
Masking tape doesn't work lurh please.
I know I can't help much,
but cannot say properly uh?
I don't understand a shit about
separation techniques and
Kinetic Particle Theory.
Which means, I'm going to fail
Chemistry.
Hopeless mans.
Feel like sleeping for every chemistry lesson.
Today we had drama lesson during language arts.
I hate my pronunciation.
Regret not going for phonics lesson
when young.
Was crapping throughout the
whole mother tongue lesson.
honglaoshi was pissed off.
Me, Isabelle and Sarah was discussing
about the you know, forest. Haha.
It was very disgusting. I know.
I still had chemistry homework to do.
And I practically rushed my art
until like one crazy woman.
Very long never had this kind of
luxury already.
Air-conditioned Biology lab.
Shiok.
This post is very random.
Kekeke~~
