<body>
Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm suppose to be doing my Maths now.
I hate rate.
Even though it is easy,
I still don't understand a shit about it.

Today was very relaxing.
First 2 lesson was Mrs Raymond's.
I think she on quarantine
so she had not been coming for 4 days already.
So, 2 hours of free time!
Does not exactly have something to do,
except for that darn worksheet which
not many people give a damn about.
Still completed it anyway~

Then recess.
Siti come find us.
Played Gimme Tempo Ready GO! with Eileen they all.
I kept saying wrongly.
Actually cannot blame me.
My name 3 syllabus theirs only 2.
Will tongue-tied one.
Had an enjoyable recess.

We learnt Movement during art.
Ms Koh was not here,
only Ms Ho and another teacher came in.
Felt like sleeping for the entire art lesson.
Thought I would be interested in art.
Surprise eh?

Tried asking some questions during Mother Tongue lesson.
Isabelle and Mayvene was crapping behind me and Mayvene.
Whatever I asked them, they could not give me an answer.
Sarah was as usual, super attentive.
All the questions I asked was like,
"老师,那个字的英文是什么?"
Forgot that it's Chinese lesson.
My 笔记 was almost filled with English words.
I hope he don't check.

Mrs Yeap was not here
so there's no Music lesson.
Kinda looking forward to it.
Free period for 1 hour.
Eileen,Tricia,Isabelle and I was crapping at one corner.
I showed them my Primary 6 class photo
then they were like guessing who are the geeks.
I think 606 only have 3 geeks.
Sean,LimFong and LuckKid.
No offence though.
Eileen and Isabelle was challenging to see
how many geeks they can find.
Not sure who won.
Then Isabelle and i started to match-make
those people in my class.
Really funny.
Eileen kept moving my bass clar around.
Annoying.
The first moment I saw it behind me,
then next it was at Isabelle's place.
And I found out during art lesson that
Tricia's favourite Animal was a Millipede.
Tricia's favourite Arthropod was a Horseshoe Crab.
Tricia's favourite Insect was a cockroach.
Tricia's favourite Echinoderm was a Sea Cucumber.
Heehee.
I bet she'll pissed off after she saw this.
And Isabelle called Tricia a hippy.
But Tricia every time go "Pissed!"
instead of "PEACE!".
Then Isabelle called Mayvene bimbo.

Went for self-prac after school.
Shauna and YiLing said they have project.
Huh, like real ehs?
Practised with Siti, AngMor and Jillene
at the benches behind the classrooms.
Could not play properly,
kept laughing when I saw Siti's face.
But still have serious practise.
It was getting dark and
it started to rain.
The atmosphere was creepy.
Siti said she saw a lady with white shirt.
AngMor said he heard knocking sound.
Then he asked Jillene whether she heard that.
Jillene said "what".
Then after she said what, that knocking sound stopped.
That was all according to what AngMor said.
Walked to the pastries shop near the school
with Siti and AngMor.
Bough 2 eggtarts.
My hands were full.
One holding the eggtarts and another holding instrument.
Bag still so heavy.
Tomorrow still have to bring back Art file.

Have to do Cheena ATT with Mayvene,Sarah and Isabelle tomorrow.
Okay, must go back to Maths already!
Cannot slack anymore.


Profile
the girl next door


Everlyn
big_big_penguin
13 going on 14
9th July
Cvps♥ P6.6
Table Tennis
Blue House
Xms♥ 106'09
Xms♥ 206'10
XMSB- Bass Clarinet
Jaguar


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Damien
Eileen
Isabelle
JiaQi
JingWen
KaiTing
Mayvene
Pearline
PeiYi
Remus
RuiXin
Sandy
SinChing
Sarah
Tricia
WanTing
ZhengMin
ZhiXin
Jillene
Chelsea
LinZhen
Michelle
XuYi
Jacintha
ShiMin
YueLing
SitiLina
Berlinda
Shauna
YiLing
Shandy
Joey
Christle
AmandaHo
AmandaMok
ShiYing
SerMin
ZhenHao
106

Archives
gone with the wind

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration