Somehow my Mozilla can't load youtube.
I don't know why.
Internet lagging like hell.
I don't know why also.
Very annoying, must wait 2 times longer than usual for the page to finish loading.
Waste my precious time.
Blog had not been very active for the past few days.
Finally done Home Economics and Art.
I'm free~!
Next week have Chinese,Maths and History tests.
Chinese on Tuesday, Maths and History on Wednesday.
I don't even know what to study for Chinese.
Sarah help me.
Maths test is on Chapter 9 and 10.
Ratio,Rate and Speed, Percentage.
Sucked at both of them,
espacially percentage.
History is on Chapter 1~3.
Falling asleep for almost every history lesson.
Couldn't they use Horrible History for our textbook instead?
Gonna flunk all.
First Lesson: History.
As usual, half awake.
Teacher was siting behind,so couldn't sleep. Zzz.
Discussed about the worksheet and talk about government in Ancient India and China.
I mean like, who would want to know all these?
Don't almost all of them just listen for the sake of getting good grades for exams?
Prefer Geography with that cute cute teacher.
Second lesson: Language Arts.
Talked about "tongue-in-cheeks"
Think it was a way of being sarcastic or irony.
Still half asleep at that time,
but still manage to get some notes.
Recess.
Ate vegetable rice with those usual vegetables and meat.
Nothing interesting.
Tricia was happy that she could eat her broccoli.
Siti was sharing her dirty joke to Sarah and friends.
They didn't answer what was expected.
I fell for it yesturday when siti told me.
We were suppose to answer the questions asked by her,
but before answering we have to stroke the strand of hair 3 times.
The last question was about the wedding night and you decided to do you-know-what and what will be the first thing you would say.
Then I was going to stroke the hair already, but it was gone.
So I was like,"where's the hair?"
Siti was laughing like hell can.
I thought of it for awhile then I finally understood what she meant by "where's the hair?"
If you people don't get it,
it is fine.
Good, remain this way.
Heehee.
Third lesson: Mother Tongue.
Was punished for not bringing my Chinese file.
Very forgetful these few days.
Had to stand throughout the whole 1 hour of Chinese lesson.
We had to do the comprehension.
In the end we(Isabelle,QiXing and I) still sat on the floor and do.
We used the chair as our table.
The teacher didn't say anything.
Next time punished again, I shall sit on the floor instead of standing.
Quite a lot of people got punished,
so it wasn't that embarrassing.
Was still smiling for the whole lesson.
Forth lesson: Chemistry.
Whatever the teacher was teaching,
I catch no ball.
Moved over to Evon's place to sit with Tricia.
Sorry HuiShi for letting you sit alone,
even though you may not see this.
Was playing with Tricia's Chinese electronic dictionary.
We where typing all the craps.
Not really paying attention.
Gone case for the next chemistry test.
Tricia peeled off part of the sticker on her table.
She wrote "I have floppy head" and another one I could not remember.
She pasted it behind Marshal's back.
Surprisingly, he didn't felt anything.
We told SongEn and he told Marshal.
Tricia and I was laughing like hell.
And Mr.Too looked a bit unhappy today.
1 and a half hour break.
Tricia was rushing her Home Economics while Isabelle was rushing for her art.
I offered to help Tricia, but she declined it.
In the end, Sarah still helped her and she gladly accepted her help.
Some kinda' friend~!
Nevermind.
So I went to help Isabelle instead.
Walked into the classroom and I found Siti in our classroom beside Isabelle.
She was 'helping' Isabelle when she haven't even learn blending yet.
Isabelle said she was ruining her work.
So in the end I fixed the problem~!
Muahahaha~~~
But that shape was suppose to have 40% yellow, 40% red and 20% orange.
But it ended out only 10% yellow, 20% orange and 70% of red.
Had to cover up Siti's mistake so no choice.
Then when I was busy helping Isabelle,
Siti and Eileen was telling Evon about all my scandals,
which was super lame okay.
Then I kept shouting and screaming at them.
They ignore my screams and shout anyway and continue talking about me..
No choice.
The worst was, Evon believed them!
OhMyGosh.
One more person know my scandals.
I can be considered quite scandal-ful already, with 3 or 4..
Sad.
So StopIt~!*In Isabelle constipated voice*
Fifth lesson: Art.
This was Miss Ho last time teaching our class.
She will be studying at don't know what University for teachers.
Studied about Balance.
Had to make a logo using the letters that formed our names.
E-V-E-R-L-Y-N.
7letters.
Thank god rendering wasn't this week.
Band.
No drills.
Good thing.
Mr Oh was lenient.
Finally in tune.
Yes.
So played the songs inside Essential Elements.
Siti told YiLing the dirty joke.
Her answer was the same as mine, so she fell for it too.
And after I shouted across to YiLing that Siti will be sharing dirty jokes,
she was like, running so damn fast towards Siti.
So the result went out well.
Can't blame us marhs.
Tomorrow still have to go for the Games Marathon.
Forced by teacher to go.
Don't feel like going.
Eileen said Saturday was sleep-in day.
Agree man.
If it wasn't for this event, I could had slept until 2pm.
But had to wake up at 6am instead.
And I'm sure I would not be able to finish all my homework by tomorrow night.
Sunday morning have tuition.
My weekend is gone when I can't sleep enough..
