Happy birthday Handphone!
You're officially 2~!
I shall polish you till' you shine.
Woke up later then usual.
12am then went to bed.
Drag myself to the bus stop.
Took 161 to school.
Walk.
Saw Sara walking to the classroom.
Joined her.
Put down my bag
then slack awhile.
Saw all those people like YiJie studying for the Maths test.
Couldn't bother to do a last minute revision.
1st lesson: Home Economics.
Had theory lesson for about 1 hour.
Went to the computer lab.
Edit all those pictures.
Found out that all my pictures are too small.
Love the boxing squirrel, but too small.
Had a hard time figuring out how to copy and paste
until Sherlyn asked Ms Aisha.
She just clicked copy, open a new page and then paste.
As simple as that.
In the end, only edited half the picture.
Ms Lin edited 5 already.
Recess
Ate the bread that I brought to school.
Eileen tore part of it from me.
Continued with the Chinese ATT and English poetry slam.
Mayvene and PeiYi came to our table.
Oh ya, speaking of PeiYi,
have not bought her birthday present yet.
We were discussing about who will be taking the
role of Hitler, Jews and another one.
So in the end, they decided that I shall be the props person.
Fine.
After that,
RuiXin, Berlinda and SinChing came.
Eileen and I crap a lot with them.
2nd lesson: Mother Tongue
Honglaohi said that we could actually hand in
the att by today at 5pm.
Chiong until like hell.
Talked about the 私函.
Crap.Crap.Crap.
Sarah, Isabelle and I were playing Hangman.
Sarah cheated.
She used "Porcupine:d".
Doesn't she know that colons were not allowed in Hangman.
3rd lesson: E Maths
Gone case for Maths test.
Really, no hope.
The polygon I drew was like shit.
Gonna get scolded by tuition teacher already.
Lunch
Finished one whole plate of Fried Rice.
A lot~!
Almost filled up the plate.
Siti come find us.
Then she relised that everyone
sitting at our table were eating fried rice.
She decided to take a picture of it.
So she did.
Then she told me that her mother
finally let her have a kitten.
But must wait till' September.
We were talking about cats
when she said the word "Fugly".
At the same time, Mr Singh walked past.
He was like, staring at us.
I think he was actually staring at Siti though.
Then Siti so Paiseh..
When we're walking up to class,
Siti started talking about his legs.
She said she like his legs, haha.
Teased her all the way up to class.
4th lesson: Language Arts
Played Hangman again with HuiShi.
Really bored.
There was once when she gave me
_ _ _ _ _ and she said that it was a mammal.
I said camel and I got it right at the first attept
before even making any guesses.
She was so pissed off.
Am I pro or am I pro.
Continued with this Hangman thing.
Went to the toilet immediately after Langarts.
Urgent call.
The toilet was very dark, the lights have spoiled.
No choice, still have to use.
Saw AngMor on the way back.
He hit me with his bottle.
Think is because I always call him AngMor then he pissed off.
5th lesson: CCM
Eileen decided to came over but kenna chased back
by Chikgu Patma.
Spent the whole ccm period reading the science magazine.
After ccm, our chinese group had to stay awhile for the chinese att.
Siti came to our classroom.
So me, Isabelle and Siti started to write stuff on the board.
We wrote lots of silly stuff.
Yeap, they were really funny.
Went to the Pastries shop with Siti and Isabelle
as Siti wanted to buy doughnut.
Saw Eileen they all at the bubbletea shop.
Siti started to crack the doughnut joke.
Walked to the bus stop noisily, but we don't care!
Still had not done art and History collage.
I don't even know how to do that collage.
Just draw a timeline will do. (:
