HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!
YOU'RE OFFICIALLY 13~!
Had to post quite a lot of stuff.
But I forgot all of them already.
And kind soul can remind me?
Anyway, I PASSED MY CCM!
Thought I'll fail for sure.
Cikgu Patma said I was good~
Woots.
It was so easy to pass.
She gave a lot of clues.
Stayed back for the preparation for poetry slam
on Thursday.
Mrs Raymond said she'll video us.
Sorry if i sounded a bit bossy today.
Very annoyed cause of the heat.
May not be so obvious after that.
Trying to control my temper.
Everlyn had been trying to control
her temper for the past few weeks already.
So may snap anytime.
Heehee.
I don't think anyone cares.
And my cut wasn't fully healed yet.
Most of the time it'll take just one day to heal.
Still remembered that rollerblading incident.
Had a phobia of rollerblading since then.
I can't Rollerblade.
Still doesn't have any inspiration for art.
Body parts and progressive rhythm.
Planning to use just one body part.
If cannot, I shall use 2.
And siti.
Next time you want to say anything funny,
can you like, give warning.
Laugh until my backache already.
Aye,
Every last word in the previous paragraph rhymes.
Siti,
Funny
Warning
Already
lame.
i know.
I finally bought my dictionary!
*Claps*
Home Economics ATT suck to the core.
I'm an idiot at photoshop.
Declared that
I'm OFFICIALLY an idiot
at doing all those
"How well do you know me?"
quizes.
I did 3 today,
and I passed none.
Am I pro or am I pro.
I hope I don't fall asleep during
History and LangArts tomorrow.
And must finish Trinity Blood book one by tonight!
