So this will be about the class gathering.
I was told to meet WanTing at iecon by 11.50am.
When I was at the traffic light near iecon already,
she sent me the message saying that she was
waiting for me at the sculpture park.
Told her I was already at iecon,
then she made her way to iecon to meet us.
Reached there, saw JingWen, Steffi, Dianah,
Remus and Edward.
People started coming.
WanTing said there's a change of plan.
Bought some tibits at Primemart then headed of to Pasir Ris park.
Some girls remained at Pasir Ris park while some went for lunch.
I ate the duck rice at the koufu opposite of WildWildWet .
Still very hungry, finished the the cup of Milo.
Went back to the park.
Made some water bombs with plastic bags.
Then started playing.
That was fun.
Aimed at a lot of people.
After that, everyone was dripping wet.
PeeKaiTing and PeiKoon met some situation with their shorts.
Went to the beach.
The sand there was so much more clearer than the sand in Indonesia.
Of course, so much cleaner also.
Too bad, couldn't find any horseshoe crab.
I think they could only be found at east coast.
Went to the playground to play.
Enjoyed myself there.
Walked out of the park.
Found out that Steffi and Dianah was lost.
Found them at the place near barbecue pit 20+ there.
Walked to E!hub.
WanTing, Dianah and Steffi went home while
the rest of us went for dinner.
Decided to dine at Macdonalds.
Aqilah very emo, sitting on her own don't talk to us.
Her hairstyle damn cute.
Something like Tricia's hairstyle, but Aqilah have bangs
and she didn't rebond.
I will try to upload her picture next time.
We took bus 89 back to SengKang.
On the way back, Aqilah sat with me.
She was really scared by me.
Heehee.
Laugh a lot on the bus.
