Since I'm bored,
I shall post about the hci exchange.
Reached school.
Assemble in band room.
Take temperature.
Board the bus.
Kenna forced by Sarah to take pictures with her.
Alvin was annoyed by both of us.
Reached HwaChong.
Their school was super big.
Really big.
XinMin was like, 1/6 of HwaChong.
I think much smaller.
They had a stadium of their own.
And their female toilets!
Why do they need such well-furnished female toilets
in a all boys school?
Those toilets were similar to those at the swimming complexes.
The person playing bass clarinet there was called Bobby.
He quite good though.
And friendly.
Shauna, Siti, don't think wrongly.
Had Mastercalss for 2 hours.
Can't play some notes.
Tutor want me stay back for 5 minutes.
I just had to put my mouth more into the
mouth piece then I could get all the notes already.
Should had noticed that earlier,
then don't need waste the 2 hours.
Then have to drop the lower jaw more.
Ate lunch.
The Siew Mai taste sour.
Played the songs in Essential Elements and
the frog song for combined practise.
Had a tour around the school.
We were like, practically leading everyone
instead of the people in HwaChong.
We, as in the whole section.
They have so many statues.
I don't think our school even have the space to
build a horse.
Had a bumpy ride back to Xinmin.
Darn that motion sickness.
Haven't wrap Sarah's present yet.
Going to wrap now.
