Last day of holiday.
Went to cut hair today.
Met WanTing at Compass Point.
Went to MacDonald's for lunch.
Jasmine came.
Chat awhile.
Went to the arcade.
Keep losing to WanTing by 1 digit.
Never mind,
will catch up to her soon.
Saw KelvinNg, ChuaYeeKiat and another guy.
That weird weird ChuaYeeKiat kept staring at me.
Very long never see me lerh huh?
I stare back.
Went to the library
to do some revision.
I did the cheena ATT content page.
Finished it already! :D
Compiling tomorrow.
Jasmine did her Geography homework
while WanTing study her science file.
Cousin came.
Walk around the Mall.
PeiKoon came.
Decided to go Rivervale Plaza cut hair.
Took 119.
Jasmine brought us to the salon.
Cut quite a lot.
Still prefer the previous hairstyle.
WanTing and Jasmine cut bangs!
Don't worry WanTing, you look super cute with bangs.
Walked back to Compass Point from Rivervale Plaza.
Quite a long walk.
Went to Bata for my school shoe.
I think I already bought 3 pairs this year already.
Rushed home to pack my bag.
The new timetable.
Must print out and put into my file.
Borrowed quite a thick book yesturday.
First time in the year borrowing fiction book.
I bet I can't finish it on time.
I still want watch anime.
There's band and the Olympic thing tomorrow.
Have to wear house tee.
