Back aching.
Bro just came back from his ns yesturday.
His hairstyle was very much like Crayon Shinchan.
Heehee.
Funny, but cute.
Thanks god he look much neater and more manly now.
No idea when he will be going back.
Hope he would look slimmer the next visit home.
Sewing half completed.
At least "Everlyn" could be clearly seen now.
I would be much satisfied if my result would be 5/10.
And my apron stinks.
Wondering how to wrap Sarah's present.
Hope she don't mind the ugly wrapping paper.
And Sarah, you better like the present!
Kekeke~~
Aunt bought me Ruffles and Kinderbueno.
:)
Getting fatter and fatter day by day.
Slept at 2am almost every night, watching anime.
I think when school starts once again,
everyone would see a Big,Fat Panda walking
through the school gate.
My school bag would now looked much smaller
when I'm carrying it now.
Exchange with HCI on Monday.
Don't feel like going.
