Last test finally Over!
Today's poetry test was very difficult.
I'm not a literature person..
My answers almost filled up the whole A4 size paper!
The day started with LangArts,
which we had our poetry test for 1 hour.
Followed by Maths.
Nothing interesting happened.
Recess~
Also nothing interesting happened.
MotherTongue.
Can't believe that I'm actually taking notes!
It was like, the first time I'm so serious at taking
notes for the past 5 months.
Then, Physics.
Watch that movie.
Only understand some parts.
Slept for about 10 minutes.
Then Mr Singh Walk past,
quickly wake up.
Went for band after school.
2 days never touch my instrument already.
Mr Kiang didn't asked me to play individually today.
So, it was lucky.
We did singing, again.
This time, I think Shandy and Carissa suffered.
There was no drills today :D!
And thanks Ferlicia, for your PE shorts.
Walked to the bus stop with Tricia and co.
We escorted RuiXin down the stairs,
fearing that she might step on another butterfly.
And I found out something very disgusting.
There were 2 sanitary pads pasted on a notice.
It was not stained badly, only a bit yellowish.
Oh gosh, don't try to imagine that!
Siti took a picture of it.
Shall post it next time.
Haha.
And me, RuiXin, Eileen and SinChing disturbed Tricia
our handphone.
We called her and disturbed her.
Then she was like so pissed off and hang the phone.
So, RuiXin suggested to apologise.
Our messages.
Everlyn: I am sorry tricia): Please forgive me. D:She got annoyed because RuiXin, Eileen and I pressed the sent button together.
I love you.^^ your dearest bandmate.
Tricia: U guys spammin my phone now?
Wah seh my phone bill u pay hor!
Everlyn: Wth..Nvr ask them pay ask me pay.
Tricia: BUAHAHAHA! Xp jkjk
So her phone will vibrate like mad.
She reply after we apologised when I was walking pass the patrol station.
I was laughing at the reply tricia gave.
Then there's this man was like saying
"哦~!自己跟自己笑咧!"
He thought I had a boyfriend or something and that he's smsing me mehs?
Whatthehell, look at me even thought you couldn't do it now,
I this kind of person will have boyfriend meh..
Then I looked at him, still laughing.
He must think that I'm mad or what.
*Sighs*
Shoulder was aching since band started.
The ache was so terrible during band prac.
老毛病又发作了 !
Getting band tee on next monday!
So looking forward to it.
