Okay, there's Bio test tomorrow and I'm still here blogging.
Anyway, just stepped into the house.
Got locked out of house just now.
They should have told me that no one is at home,
so I could bring my keys to school marhs..
So I waited at the staircase for like, 40 minutes
then my sister came back.
Luckily I had a good neighbour.
She offered me a packet of H2O.
I'm perspiring like hell.
If not for her H2O,
I could have fainted from heat stroke already..
And guess what.
I saw Ms Tan Pey San just now at
compass point where I was actually waiting at
the library for the door to be opened.
I didn't saw her in the library,
but after I left the library.
So she was walking towards me.
Still in the same walking style like last time.
I looked at her for awhile.
I think she reconised me, and that I was once from cvps.
It's just that she didn't know my name barhs.
I saw her entering Expression at Level 4.
So you get my idea of what's she's gonna do there le right?
*Sighs*
I apologise for being so grumpy and gloomy in class.
My grandmother was hospitalized.
Actually I intended to visit her at the hospital,
but the thought of having Bio test tomorrow suddenly
popped out in my mind.
Sians..
No choice, have to study.
And not going for self practise today.. >.<
Should have remained in school to practise.
And there's still quiz from Michelle's blog to be done.
2 horhs.
After all the tests then I do.
And don't let me do anymore quizes,
I just scored 0% in Mayvene's facebook quiz.
