Hahas, just reached home.
Okay, here's my report on what happened today.
I know it's boring, but just bear with it.
Went out with WanTing.
Actually wanted to go Rivervale Plaza,
but she said she don't feel like walking.
So stayed at Compass Point instead.
Went KFC for lunch.
Then walked to the library.
Wanted to study there but it was very crowded and noisy.
So decided to leave.
Went Hougang Mall.
Played for awhile,
then went kopitiam to study.
We were sitting there for like, half an hour.
So here's what she did.
1.Took out a piece of paper and wanted to take some notes.
2.Had some dessert.
3.Wrote one sentence on the paper.
4.Had some dessert again.
5.Wrote another sentence.
6.Fed up and decided to just read from the textbook instead.
If she knew that she would be bored,
she should just read from the textbook in the first place.
It was 6.30pm and she left.
KaiTing told me that she was at the basketball court.
It was located near buangkok MRT station,
so decided to take the train and join her there.
Went down the escalator and waited for the train.
Waited for about 5 minutes when the train finally arrived.
As I was about to board the train,
I felt blood gushing out of my nose.
Omg, nose bleed again..
I covered my nose with my hand and
moved to the nearest bench immediately.
By now, people were already coming out
of the train and walking towards the escalator.
My nose was still bleeding.
Used another hand to feel for tissue in my bag.
People in 106 should know how terrible Sulynn's
nose bled last time.
Mine was 3 times as bad as her's.
Blood was dripping down from my arm to the floor.
And no one helped me.
If WanTing had not left earlier, she could have helped me.
I know I looked disgusting with bloodstains on my T-shirt
and blood on both of my arm and face,
but at least offer me a packet of tissue right?
Survived with one packet of tissue
and that was only used for stopping blood
coming out of my nose.
For the blood on my arms and face, I could only washed it
off with water from my water bottle.
It was frightening as I was on my own when it bled.
If only there was a basin or toilet there,
things would not be that worst.
Could not find a bin,
so did not know where to throw those bloodstained tissue papers.
No choice but to kept them in my bag first.
Again, I look really disgusting if you could imagine.
But I strongly encourage you not to.
Went basketball court.
Met KaiTing they all.
Left at 9pm.
This post is so disgusting man.
Filled with blood.
