Can I just like,
Paint once, then thats it?!
This artwork has taken me the most effort
I'd ever put in in all my previous artwork.
Ms.Koh better give me good comments.
If not, I shall redo it for her and thats it,
No more up-to-standard-artwork for her!
Thanks Dad.
I appreciate your LYRA Acrylic Paint.
It will really come in handy Soon, really soon.
I don't understand it ya know.
Without adding some water to the paint,
it will take years~and years~ to complete the painting.
I know I'm exaggerating, but it'll take a long time.
I don't have the time.
I don't have the money for paint either.
Acrylic paint was like, $9.90 for a good one.
It was expensive, really expensive.
And I can finish it in like, 2 weeks of spontaneous painting.
And my brushes.
My poor brushes.
The bristles had turned from pure white to purple,
or any colours you name it.
Now my colours sucks.
Bluish purple don't even contrast with very dark maroon.
Limelight tomorrow.
Seniors must jiayous!
