<body>
Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another quiz by Michelle..

[ 1 ] What would happen if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
-Nothing will happen to me, cause I'm not those kind of people.


[ 2 ] What's the most important part in a relationship in your opinion?
-Have trust in each other, and give space barhs.


[ 3 ] Last person you blocked on msn?
- I don't block people.


[ 4 ] Do your parents force you to go to church?
-No, I'm not a christian. Neither are my parents.


[ 5 ] How are you feeling?
-Tired. And neck's aching.


[ 6 ] Do you say sorry first?
-Depends.


[ 7 ] Name a lyric from the last song you listened to.
-My heart will go on.


[ 8 ] Are you afraid of falling in love ?
-No.


[ 9 ] What are you wearing now?
-School Uniform.


[ 10 ] Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
-No.


[ 11 ] How many windows did you open? what are they?
- 1. Mozilla Firefox.


[ 12 ] What Are You Doing After This?
- Bathe, Makan, revise Chinese zuowen then sleep. Zzz..


[ 13 ] Do you like to cuddle?
- Cuddle what?


[ 14 ] Do you like someone?
- Dorts.. You find out yourself larhs.


[ 15 ] Does their name starts with letter A, D, M, K, I, C, G, J, R or Z?
- It's one of the letter, but I won't tell which one is it.


[ 16 ] Do you like hugs?
-Depends on the timing.


[ 17 ] Look to you left , what do you see?
-A wall.


[ 18 ] What are the things you would love to happen tomorrow?
-Don't have chinese test tomorrow. Nothing will happen to me.
My grandmother will be out of hospital.


[ 19 ] Does it matter to you if your boyfriend smokes?
-Yes.


[ 20 ] Do you think you have made a difference in someone's life?
-I don't think so..


[ 21 ] Is there a girl who knows almost everything about you?
- Idk.


[22 ] Who was that last person you had a phone call longer than 7 minutes ?
-WanTing?


[ 23 ] How often do you hold back from saying what you're thinking?
-Quite a lot of times. Very few people actually know what I'm thinking.


[ 24 ] Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
-Nah.


[ 25 ] Is something bothering you now?
-Yes.


[ 26 ] What are you excited for?
-My dinner.


[ 27 ] What was the last thing you spend your own money for?
-The Limelight concert ticket.


[ 28 ] Is there a song that reminds you of this whole summer?
-Summer? Nah, don't think so..


[ 29 ] When's the last time you knew you did something wrong?
-A few weeks ago?


[ 30 ] Where were you last night?
-At home.


[31 ] Was it a boy or girl who last texted you?
-Girl.


[32 ] Name something you're doing tomorrow.
-Sit for my test. Go back for self practise with Sarah they all.
Give something to WanTing after that.


[ 33 ] Does your phone normally ring in the middle of the night?
-Nah.


[ 34 ] Is there something you want tell someone?
-Erm..Yes.


[ 35 ] Is there someone you will never forget?
-I have a lot.


[ 36 ] Did you have any unread text when you woke up?
-Nah.


[ 37 ] Do you think you're too smart?
- Nah. I cannot overestimate myself.


[ 38 ] Why did you kissed the last person you kissed?
-I didn't kiss anyone before. Seriously, not even my parents. :(


[ 39 ] Have you ever held hands with anyone?
-Yes, when I was a small girl.


[ 40 ] Have you change this year?
-Yes. Fatter and noisier.


[ 41 ] Do you love the last boy/girl you talked to?
- Yeah ♥


[ 42 ] Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
-LOADS.


[43 ] What's something that can always make you feel better?
-Drawing, listening to music.


[ 44 ] Have you ever worn the opp sex clothes ?
-Can be considered so..


[ 45 ] Have you ever kissed an ex after you broke up?
-No, I don't have an ex and I'm not attached.


[ 46 ] What artist are you listening to now?
-My fan.


[ 47 ] If your ex said they hate you, you say?
-Hate 就 hate lorhs. Like I care..


[ 48 ] What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
-Wait for my alarm to go off, and then sleep again.


[ 49 ] Anything hurts on your body?
-Yes, my neck and knee.


[ 50 ] Who is Your ex?
-I said already. I DON'T have an ex.


Name 20 people to do this quiz:

-WanTing
-KaiTing
-YueLing
-JingWen
-Eileen
-Isabelle
-JiaQi
-Mayvene
-PeiYi
-Remus
-RuiXin
-Sandy
-SinChing
-Sarah
-Tricia
-ZhengMin
-ZhiXin
-LinZhen
-XuYi
-Jacintha

Yes, Finally done.



Profile
the girl next door


Everlyn
big_big_penguin
13 going on 14
9th July
Cvps♥ P6.6
Table Tennis
Blue House
Xms♥ 106'09
Xms♥ 206'10
XMSB- Bass Clarinet
Jaguar


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Damien
Eileen
Isabelle
JiaQi
JingWen
KaiTing
Mayvene
Pearline
PeiYi
Remus
RuiXin
Sandy
SinChing
Sarah
Tricia
WanTing
ZhengMin
ZhiXin
Jillene
Chelsea
LinZhen
Michelle
XuYi
Jacintha
ShiMin
YueLing
SitiLina
Berlinda
Shauna
YiLing
Shandy
Joey
Christle
AmandaHo
AmandaMok
ShiYing
SerMin
ZhenHao
106

Archives
gone with the wind

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration