<body>
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'll leave grammar aside for this post.

Found this book on my sister's shelf.
'A Roald Dahl Selection'
Started reading it.
His stories were the best man.
Enjoyed it when I was young,
still enjoying now.
From Primary 4 till' now,
I think the books he wrote
were the only fiction books I read barh.
Ya, I'm only interested in non-fiction books.
Must borrow at least 1 Horrible Science books
by the end of this week.
Mr Kiang testing song in Essential Elements..
One-by-one.
Must go practise soon.

Thought could not finish art yesturday.
Thank father for helping me and giving me advices.
Without him, I may not be blogging now
but chionging my art already.
So T-Y-s!

Eileen taught me something new today
in the bus.
It's called 'You broke my 'IALAC' heart'.
So,
I = I
A=Am
L=Loving
A=And
C=Caring

She said she learnt it in her Primary 6 CE lesson.
Sounds stupid.

Grandmother went back Indonesia for renewing her passport.
Sad~~
Without her nags, I may not be able to fall asleep.
Have to wake up very early to prepare breakfast
and spread Nutella on bread to bring to school.
Scared oversleep, I can't trust my alarm.
Without her cooking,
my dinner for tonight will be instant noodle.
Actually I don't mind having instant noodle.
Didn't eat that for such a long time
that I'm actually looking forward to eating it.

Today home eonomics theory test.
Sister was laughing yesturday night
when I was whinning about the test
on the next day.
I wish I do not have to take
Home econs once I'm in sec 3.
No offense to the subject and teachers larhs..
But my ambition was not to become a chef
or nutritionist.
As long as I know how to survive without
people cooking for me okay lerhs.

Thought we're getting back our chinese paper.
But we didn't.
Teacher said he haven't mark the comprehension yet.
Ferlicia and friends did pretty well.
Congrates..


Profile
the girl next door


Everlyn
big_big_penguin
13 going on 14
9th July
Cvps♥ P6.6
Table Tennis
Blue House
Xms♥ 106'09
Xms♥ 206'10
XMSB- Bass Clarinet
Jaguar


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Damien
Eileen
Isabelle
JiaQi
JingWen
KaiTing
Mayvene
Pearline
PeiYi
Remus
RuiXin
Sandy
SinChing
Sarah
Tricia
WanTing
ZhengMin
ZhiXin
Jillene
Chelsea
LinZhen
Michelle
XuYi
Jacintha
ShiMin
YueLing
SitiLina
Berlinda
Shauna
YiLing
Shandy
Joey
Christle
AmandaHo
AmandaMok
ShiYing
SerMin
ZhenHao
106

Archives
gone with the wind

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration