Hies!
Just came home from Plaza Sing.
Sarah went Yamaha to buy a box of reed.
Accompanied her there,
but I didn't buy.
20+ bucks, I'm not as rich as her.
Went shop for her mum's birthday present too.
She wanted the big~big~ calculator at Action City,
but we couldn't find it.
So didn't buy.
We were so damn unlucky.
Sarah bought a cup of bubble tea at compass point before going to Plaza Sing.
So Sarah and I boarded the train and we were chatting.
Until about Kovan, there's this MRT officer came over and talk to Sarah.
He asked Sarah if she had drank the bubble tea in the train.
Sarah didn't, so she say no.
He was like, don't trust her.
So he asked again.
Sarah said no.
He walked to the door nearest to us and was talking on his walkie-talkie.
Awhile later, he walked back to us and asked again, if she drank it.
He told us that the man opposite us told him that he saw her drinking it,
which was not true as Sarah's lips didn't even touched the straw
after she stepped into the train.
He said the camera was monitoring also and it can see whatever we're doing.
Sarah still said that she didn't drink.
He lost, so he walked away.
Sarah and I was so pissed off.
Sarah was innocent okay, don't anyhow 误会 her!
Hmph!
