After school, stayed back do
Geography project.
Didn't help much.
Sorry.
Was drawing and rendering a SNAIL
while Hui Shi and Kah Hoe was busy discussing
about the project.
I tried to blend brown and yellow for the shell,
purple and brown for the body,
blue for the background,
green and black for the ground.
Quite satisfied with it.
Claudia said it was nice~!
Tys!
Finally the project was done,
Hui Shi did most of it.
We went down from the library to
the benches in front of the science staff room.
Found out that Ferlicia was throwing Kah Hoe's
art file down to the ground from a taller place.
He got angry but we didnt really take it seriously.
Ferlicia threw it down again.
Kah Hoe went down to pick it up, then came up again.
This was repeated for about.. 4~5 times?
The rest of us were laughing like hell.
And by the way, I whacked Kah Hoe
with my lecture pad and it was damn loud.
I'm not a sadist, but felt so happy afterward.
老处女 somemore and I shall whack harder.
I'm a 处女 larh, but I'm not that old right?
So happy,
will be having fish fillet for dinner tonight.
I think I had not have any fishes for the past few months already.
Living with a SUPER DUPER religious aunt,
Frying fish is not allowed.
I don't know, but she's damn sensitive with the smell.
Worst still, her zodiac is dog.
So her sense of smell should be quite good larhs.
By the way, she's a vegetarian.
Tricia tagged me to do this quiz.
001. Real name → Everlyn Julya Koh
002. Nickname(s) → big_big_penguin, mozzilla & godzilla...
003. Birth Date → 9th July 1996
004. Zodiac sign → Cancer
005. Male or female → Female
006. Elementary → Zion Kindergarden
007. Middle School → Compassvale Primary School is loved.
008. High School → Xinmin Secondary.
010. Hair color → Black
011. Long or short → Could be considered quite long.
012. Loud or Quiet → Loud most of the time.
013. Sweats or Jeans → jeans.
014. Phone or Camera → Phone.
015. Health Freak → Nah.
016. Drink or Smoke? → Nah.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → ...(I don't know how to answer leh..)
018. Eat or Drink → Eat.
019. Piercings → Ears.
020. Tattoos → nope
021. righty or lefty → Righty.
022. first surgery → Not yet.
023. first piercings → Since I was born.
024. first friend → A girl in the same kindergarden as me. Forgotten her name.
025. first award → Primary 5 first in class! Woots~
026 first pet → Terrapins~
027. first vacation → Singapore(I was from indonesia).
028. first teacher → Miss Lim barh.
029. first sport → Walking.
030. first crush → In Primary school derh.
NOW:
049. Eating → Nothing.
050. Drinking → Nothing.
052. I'm about to → Fall asleep.
053. Listening to → Sound made by the TV and the fan. Little bit of my aunt's voice.
054. Plans for today → Slack all the way, homework tomorrow
then do. Watch little bit of lucky star.
055. Waiting for → Dinner.
FUTURE:
058. Want kids? → 还没有打算。
059. Want to get married? → Also 还没有打算。
060. Careers in mind → Artist, scientist, zookeeper? (Impossible, but I'll try to achieve.)
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
070. Shorter or taller? → A little shorter barh. If I continue growing, I might become a
giant one day.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Not very sure leh..
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → both!
074. Sensitive or loud → Loud.
075. Hook-up or relationship → What's Hook-up?
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → Both!
HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → I have perfect eyesight!
081. Ran away from home → I wil not do that even thought I felt like it sometimes.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Nah, a fork barh?
083. Killed somebody → Nah.
084. Broken someone's heart → I don't think so..
087. Cried when someone died → yes, when one of my terrapin died.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → Okay larh.
090. Miracles → Yep.
091. Love at First Sight → Yep.
092. Heaven → Not really.
093. Santa Claus → Yep.
094. Sex on the first date → Nah.
095. Kiss on the first date → Nah.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes, actually there are 2. My parents.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → At least don't have to live in Africa.
099. Do you believe in God → Not really. I'm not very religious.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 15 people→ Sarah, Isabelle, Eileen, ZhengMin, Pei Yi, Mayvene,
LinZhen, RuiXin, Sandy, SinChing, Kaiting,
JingWen, Wanting, JiaQi & ZhiXin.
Arhs, finally finished.
