<body>
Friday, March 6, 2009

My whole body is aching now..
Yeah Right..
Long time didn't exercise, that's why.

Today's drill was quite relaxing.
I did not more than 20 pumps :D
And that's good!
We did drills in a band.
Lucky..
Like that the squad leader won't pay
much attention on me..

Sectional was tough,but fun!
We did tongue-ing.
I think I'm fine with that..
I just have to blow a longer tone.
So I'll have to practice on that.
:)

Maths test was..TOUGH!
Really tough for people weak in maths like me!
Sure flunk.
FLUNK!
Quite a lot of people wrote 15 for the last question.
I wrote 16, and I'm so damn not confident of
getting correct for that question.
And I will then lost 4 marks.
Yeah, 4 marks.

Good news is that there's no Physics test today!
WOOTS!
Mr Ng wants to teach something before we sit for the test.

I got my progress report for term one today.

Chemistry-
Marks scored: 76%
Average: 59%
Max: 80%
Min: 40%

Chinese-
Marks scored: 68%
Average: 54%
Max: 68%
Min: 39%

English-
Test 1
Marks scored: 60%
Average: 67%
Max: 87%
Min:47%

Test 2
Marks scored: 72%
Average: 70%
Max: 88%
Min: 48%

Coursework
Marks scored: 63%
Average: 65%
Max: 83%
Min: 60%

Geography-
Marks scored: 69%
Average: 65%
Max: 97%
Min: 49%

Maths-
Marks scored: 68%
Average: 83%
Max: 120%
Min: 52%

Visual Art-
Test 1
Marks scored: 90%
Average: 67%
Max: 90%
Min: 52%

Test 2
Marks scored: 75%
Average: 67%
Max: 83%
Min: 35%

I'm not posting this because I'm proud okay..
Anyway, there's also nothing for me to be proud of.
Espacially my Maths.
Super disappointed in that.
Only satisfied for my Chemistry, Chinese, Geography and Visual Arts.
The rest must make a super big improvement!
106-ers are so good in maths!
Must buck up already.
Don't know why they can get so high for maths..
Its so difficult.
And I hate algebra!

Another good news.
Those ants are gone!
Yeah! Now there's nothing to distract me anymore.
I wonder who and how they made it disappear.
Ty, to that person!

Just wanted to tell Eileen and Amanda
that actually, Me and Siti did not take any picture of you 2.
Haha..
By the way, on my way to the bus stop with Siti, Eileen, Rui Ru and Amanda,
We found some cats.
I mean like, not some.. Only 2.
One is orange and another one is black with white patches.
Siti brought cat food to school everyday.
Siti Lina, for people from cvps that heard of her name.
So Siti, Eileen and me walked over to the cats.
Those shy cats hid under the car..
I realised that the Orange one is injured.
Poor thing man..
So Siti began to pour the cat food on the ground.
Then, those cats smelt the food and came out.
The orange one came out first.
Forgot to take pictures of them eating.
It was like, so damn adorable.
Cannot say cute,
because that means I'm saying those cats are ugly but adorable.
They are absolutely not ugly!!

That reminded me of something.
During the rhythm exercise today during band practice,
we did breathing.
Jillene kept saying so cute when Mr Kiang did something.
He got quite offended.
Because he knew that cute means ' ugly but adorable '.
But nothing happened in the end.

By the way, Thanks Rui Ru for helping me carry my books!
I really have no more hands to carry books anymore.
I have to carry bubble tea on one hand and clarinet on another.

Today post was long.
I didn't know that I'm so long-winded.
Bare with me please.
Haha~~


Profile
the girl next door


Everlyn
big_big_penguin
13 going on 14
9th July
Cvps♥ P6.6
Table Tennis
Blue House
Xms♥ 106'09
Xms♥ 206'10
XMSB- Bass Clarinet
Jaguar


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Damien
Eileen
Isabelle
JiaQi
JingWen
KaiTing
Mayvene
Pearline
PeiYi
Remus
RuiXin
Sandy
SinChing
Sarah
Tricia
WanTing
ZhengMin
ZhiXin
Jillene
Chelsea
LinZhen
Michelle
XuYi
Jacintha
ShiMin
YueLing
SitiLina
Berlinda
Shauna
YiLing
Shandy
Joey
Christle
AmandaHo
AmandaMok
ShiYing
SerMin
ZhenHao
106

Archives
gone with the wind

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration