That penguin cute right?!
I want!
The same penguin.
Guess how much it cost.
I'll reveal the answer next post.
Its big, and if it falls on you,
you could really 被压死.
I'm exaggerating.
But that's just how heavy and big it is.
My collection. There's actually more.
Went Hougang Mall today.
Saw those penguins.
Went to the library.
Borrowed books.
Went home.
That's how boring today was.
Tuition homework and
loads of projects to be done by the end of March Holidays.
Dots.
If I had not waste my last few days slacking,
I could have finished them already.
Dots.again~.
Thursday, which is tomorrow,
will be my only day that I could finish them
once and for all. And also to practice tongue-ing
on Clarinet.
Friday, must go for band practice.
Saturday, accompany my majestic grandmother
to the Mall or something. Which I don't think
I can refuse.
Sunday, Tuition and meeting up to do the newspaper thingy.
Monday, school reopens.
Saddened*
