<body>
Friday, March 27, 2009

Haha~ Today was so DAMN fun.

I don't think anything happened in school,
so I shall not post anything about school stuff.
And by the way, tomorrow's the sports day for xinmin!
Must wear my yellow jaguar house T-shirt go Hougang Stadium.
Meeting Ferlicia and some other people at her home.
Qi Xing's not going, so maybe Eileen won't go too..
haix.

Anyway, went Sarah place today!
Very fun!
She had to do the Home Econs project with Sara, Isabelle and Tricia.
I went there EXTRA.
Firstly, we took 112 bus to Hougang Mall for lunch.
The Sara/hs walked so fast.
They rushed across the road even thought it will soon be red man.
Don't know why they so kan chiong.
Must enjoy life to the fullest, cannot walk so fast.
Then when we reached there,
Nan Chiau people flooded the whole McDonald's and KFC.
So have to buy then go Sarah's place eat.
While walking to the bus interchange to take 112,
we saw cars displaying at the hall outside hougang mall.
Then there's this van and the door is open.
Balloon said,'' You want that van? Still got freebies''.
Tricia and I started laughing.
She lives in a condominium.
The car park was spooky.
Her room was so cosy.
Then there's all the soft toys in one corner.
And among the soft toys,
there's this cane-like broom thingy which I first thought
that it's a cane before they tell me it's a broom.
Ulu~
Sarah started the project and the other people was doing it.
Sara was on google and was searching for white fungus soup.
Then she saw this picture of a black drinking the white fungus soup.
The title says, '' White and black Fungus soup''.
It was so Racist larhs!
We started laughing(No offense to the blacks).
Haha!!
I played the Mario 64.
Walked around, chasing that rabbit and played mini games.
Sadly, didn't broke any of Sarah's record.
There's this game, you will have to use the stylus to move the line..
Then there's this tortoise shell, we'll have to use the line to hit the shell.
Have to aim at the thing where they use for shooting.
Don't know what is it called.
My highest score is 1100.
Sara beat my score, she got 1200, by 100 point.
Dots.
Sarah's high score is 1900
and I totally have no idea how she got that high.
She said 1900 is her sister's score.
I started taking videos of them.
Will try to post them later?
Sara wanted revenge, so she took videos of me.
Isabelle and Tricia was so funny.
I zoomed in on Balloon's face in the video.
Then there's one video which ended of with Balloon scream.
Was bored with the DS, so played her PS2.
Her PS2 is in her room.
So if she wanted to play, I think she can just lie down on her bed and play.
Played Resident Evil at first.
Sarah helped me kill that person.
Walked around in that game, nothing to do.
Asked Sarah to help me change game.
So she said play Sims.
I don't find Sims fun, just walk around and nothing to do also..
And while Tricia's doing the project on the computer,
Sara followed the song's rhythm and clapped her hair.
She was pissed off.
Then Sara and I was laughing like hell.
Kept high-five-ing.
Hahas!!
Sarah wants balloon to help her buy one big bottle of Lemon Tea.
Then that balloon dragged me and Tricia along.
We went down the lift.
Don't know wether is Balloon or Tricia, either one of them,
found out that there's this hand print which look very scary on
the lift door.
Balloon was freaked out!
And it was so funny! Hahaha..
Walked to the shop.
Decided to call my grandmother but there was no signal in the shop!
Called outside, told her I was at a friend's place.
Went back to the lift after getting those stuff.
Just like before, Balloon was freaked out by that hand print.
They pressed the number on the calling system.
First time, we called the wrong unit.
Second time it was correct.
Went back.
Sarah served us the Ice Lemon Tea.
Then Sara asked if she can play audition on her laptop.
The Sara/hs are so good at audition.
I can't even play rewujie well so I lost confidence in audition.
Can see a forest, stream and Serangoon Secondary from her window.
Serangoon Secondary was so..colourful.
I think Jing Wen will enjoy studying there barhs.
Hope so..
Tricia wanted to play the PS2, so Sarah took out all her games.
We chose Shrek 2.
Sarah said it was a fun and stupid game.
It was really fun and stupid.
Tricia stole my ginger breadman character!
Have to use shrek instead..
Walked around, kill the snails to get the eyeballs,
crush those tortoise to get coins and kill rats.
Finished the first story.
Sara and Isabelle took over for 2nd story.
So Tricia and I sat on the bed and started drawing.
She drew her baracuda and scorpion.
I drew my crab and balloon evolution.
Added more stages to the balloon evolution.
It was with Tricia, maybe can scan it in.
My grandmother called me,
so I have to speak in Teochew.
I suck at it.
Then I talked to my aunt in chinese.
Someone said,''no wonder so good in chinese..''.
I think is Tricia who said that.
My chinese where have good..?
I failed for the second paper and this is called good?
Okay never mind..
Tricia left at about 6+pm.
Sara played her audition, Sarah do the Home Econs project.
No one was playing the console, so me and Balloon went over.
Now there's no more ginger breadman.
It was replace with little red riding hood.
Balloon used the Princess while I used little red riding hood.
We started killing rats.
It was always left with one character which was the one Balloon was controlling..
She won eventually..
Asked Srah to lend me her account for audition.
I want try,
but in the end found out that I'd better not play that game.
Stick to DDR and DJmax better.
Balloon had to go.
So me and Sara left too..
Found out that balloon left her file and left.
Called her and she was outside the door.
I think she went back to take.
I reminded them about the white fungus thing,
they started laughing.
Took the lift down, saw the hand print again.
But Balloon wasn't here this time, so no fun.
Guided Sara out the car park.
Accompany Sara to take 112 back to xinmin.
It was a long trip, and we even thought that we
took the bus that goes the wrong direction!
Ulu people.
Asked the uncle, luckily he said we took the correct bus.
Walked with Sara to the school gate and saw her car.
Black in colour, didn't realise the brand of the car.
Should be a very well-known.
Walked to the 159 bus stop.
The school looked creepy.
All the classroom are dark except for 1.
I don't know why.
Decided to call Balloon, but ulu her didn't pick up.
Had Yoshinoya for dinner.

Alright, hope JAGUAR wins for tomorrow sports day!


Profile
the girl next door


Everlyn
big_big_penguin
13 going on 14
9th July
Cvps♥ P6.6
Table Tennis
Blue House
Xms♥ 106'09
Xms♥ 206'10
XMSB- Bass Clarinet
Jaguar


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Damien
Eileen
Isabelle
JiaQi
JingWen
KaiTing
Mayvene
Pearline
PeiYi
Remus
RuiXin
Sandy
SinChing
Sarah
Tricia
WanTing
ZhengMin
ZhiXin
Jillene
Chelsea
LinZhen
Michelle
XuYi
Jacintha
ShiMin
YueLing
SitiLina
Berlinda
Shauna
YiLing
Shandy
Joey
Christle
AmandaHo
AmandaMok
ShiYing
SerMin
ZhenHao
106

Archives
gone with the wind

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration