Falcon won.
Barracuda 2nd.
Jaguar 3rd.
Scorpion 4th.
Haix..
Very good already, 3rd lehs!
Woots!!
Realized that I cheered damn loud.
Louder than my usual cheering voice.
Met Ferlicia outside her place
cause' I doesn't know how to go there.
Ulu~
Went there with Eileen and Lionel.
Sat in houses.
Falcon people run damn fast.
Jaguar boys kept dropping the baton(sp?) at the 8x50m race.
But I think our girls won that.
And by the way, balloon pinched me!
Not only that, she slapped me on the ears too!
Roar!
I was mature enough not to hit back. haha!!
Tricia going AMK hub to buy cloth with Sherlyn for homecoming day banner.
I extra, tagged along.
Heehee.
Listening to Japanese songs all the way.
Tricia and Sherlyn said I'm emo-ing.
In a way I am, cause I'm walking behind and not talking to them.
Was walking damn slow at that time.
Then once there's this couple overtake me.
So they seperated me and T&S.
They asked me not to get lost.
Haha.
Went Tricia's place after that.
Condominium again..
DOTS!
All the people in class so rich derhs.
I visited 3 person's home.
And out of them, only 1 is in HDB.
Shan't say who's that person.
Her bro was cute(you should know the definition of cute, no offence.).
Tricia's designing is the best man~
Sherlyn outline the words.
I also help outline the words larhs..
Better than doing nothing..
Found this cute little bomb at google..
I think it's the bomb of Mario 64.
I took Tricia's 8B pencil and when she came back,
she was like, " where's my 8B pencil?"
Hahaha!
I used it to draw the bomb.
Maybe can use that on the banner also.
Think it'll look quite nice on it.
Finally can upload the videos!
Thanks to brother for giving me the usb cable at the last minute.
This is the video where Balloon end with a scream.
This is the video with the black and white fungus.
Very Racist.
No offence to those that feel offended larhs..
