Dots.
There's band practice today..
Have to do project tomorrow.
The' my idol' not done yet.
Don't know how to face
Mrs Raymond on Monday.
Sorry, Tuesday.
At least the other homework
I've already done.
If not, I'll be dead.
During band practice,
we did rhythm exercise, singing and drill.
Yeah right, there's nothing wrong with your eyes,
SINGING.
So we have to sing low doh to high doh,
which is so damn difficult for me.
Sarah must be suffering.
My singing is terrible.
That's a reason why I join band.
We tried some very fast tempo during the rhythm exercise.
Still trying to get use to it.
Drill, we did something new.
Today wasn't all that tough.
Pump about 50?
There's this new move that I'd learnt.
Forgot what is it called.
We have to turn to the right then shout something larhs.
Had a cup of strawberry milkshake before heading home.
Went compass point McDonald for my dinner.
Eileen wanted to see my bike, so I brought her there.
She said it was so cool.
Haha~~
Hope we can finish our newspaper tomorrow.
And about that penguin.
It cost around $500.
No one got it.
Nevermind..
Haha.
