Sis just threw me 3 Ferrero Rocher.
So kind of her -_-///
Then Clarinet SL gave us chocolate
for valentine's day.
So received quite alot of chocolates larr.
Sure nosebleed after eating them.
I discovered something today.
Ice Honeydew Sago was so nice!!
lame...ya i know.
I also discovered another thing.
Pei Yi has the same birthday and surname as me!!
Its amazing~~
I wonder if she's born in the same hospital as me..
Anyway, this year I'll not be celebrating birthday
on my own again!
Today we did presentation for the
''3 extraordinary people award'' thingy.
Mrs Raymond said she was disappointed,
but we still passed.
During recess, Claudia and Damien was our DJs.
The songs were nice..
I hope valentine day last forever~~
I know its impossible.
We did clapping and sectional during band practice.
The clarinet senior want us to breathe through our diaphragm.
I can't at first, but starting to pick up after that.
Blow until my lower lips became numb.
Really numb.
Going eat dinner now, if there's anytime I'll update.
