Oh-My-God~~
Took alot of Damien's pictures outside Ferlicia's place today.
Going to upload them then post later.
If I'm busy then I'll post next time.
Really very funny, people that know him
sure will laugh.
No offense ar, Damien.
Okay, enough with him.
Went to a family's place to give hamper.
Actually decided to help him clean the house,
but he doesn't want.
So never mind.
Mr Ng treated us Ice-cream!
All six of us ate the same type of ice cream.
Before delivering the hamper,
We stayed in the classroom.
So there's one part where I find it very funny,
Damien said 2 ghost stories,
and we where laughing as he was telling the stories.
Yep, it is GHOST STORIES, not JOKES.
How he phrase it was like, so funny man~~
Eileen kept repeating how he said, again and again..
For those interested you all can go ask Eileen.
After delivering the hamper,
me, Eileen and Damien went to Ferlicia's place.
Then we chatted outside, at the stone table and chairs.
Don't know why we started taking pictures.
I put down my fringe.
After school already, so can.
It irritates my eyes.
The fringe is too long..
They say I put down my fringe look like Pai Kia.
I pined up,
as it really irritates my eyes.
There's a vending machine.
Bought coffee, Eileen too.
They ware saying something funny,
and I CHOKED!!
Cannot stop coughing
but now okay.
There was chemistry homework today.
And i left my books in school.
WTH.
Lucky tomorrow don't need to hand in.
I have a very big news to announce!!
I HAD CHANGED MY MIND.
I DO NOT WANT SAXOPHONE ANYMORE.
Lame right?
Yep, I know its lame.
I had a reason for changing my mind.
But I got no choice for it,
the band will choose what instrument you're taking.
I hope I'll take others.
