Hah~~I'm dying!
Drill was..
TIRING!
90 jumping jacks and 30 push ups.
Ferlicia may think that this is too easy.
I thought that it is so~so~ tiring.
I had just realised that I
shouted very loudly during the drill.
My throat is hurting
and my voice went hoarse.
Mr Kiang voice was incredible.
Super Damn loud!
I'm so disappointed in my blowing today..
Almost no improvement made.
That's why I've brought home the clarinet
for further practices.
We were having sectional outside the staff room.
Then I saw Ferlicia and friends walking down the stairs.
They wave to me, but I couldn't wave back.
Later Senior lecture me.
Kah Hoe told me that my face was red.
He said Ferlicia also say red.
Even Eileen and Rui Ru said so.
Okay, I admit.
I'm not very strong despite of my size,
that's why my face will turn red.
And Sarah, you're very lucky.
If you come you'll be doing those jumping jacks and pumping
with us.
