Today was fun. Later you all will know why.
Today woke up late, but still in time for school.
Walk to the bus stop to take bus.
Took 109, but this time never see Ysanne.
Strange, almost everytime i take 109 will see her but today i didn't.
I thought i took the wrong bus. haha.
Reached school, sit down with Claudia then chat for awhile before going to assemble.
Read a chinese newspaper, which was call 联合早报 i think.
Got one section of the newspaper very nice,
i think its design specially for secondary school students to read.
We have Mr Too teaching us Chemistry after morning assembly.
Didn't really remember what we're doing at that lesson,
felt so tired at that moment.
Not only at that moment, but for all the lessons before recess.
Chat and laugh during recess, so it wakes me up.
After that was Language Arts.
Mrs Raymond show us a video of '' The Happy Prince''.
I was like, falling asleep at that time when almost all of my classmates are watching.
Then we have to copy down something onto the worksheet.
Thats all for Language Arts.
-----RECESS-----
Visual Art-
Drew something while listening to music.
Basically we have to use lines to represent our feelings when we're listening to the music.
Help friends refill water bottles immediately after art.
Next's Physics.
Mr Ng taught us vernier calipers.
Still dont really understand what he was talking about.
Mothe Tongue.
Teacher go through with us the difficult words of chapter 4.
After that he collect the money for some books.
Thats all.
Class decoration~~
We was like having so much fun while busy decorating..
I did colouring for the subject heading with Isabelle.
Then she like, joke around with Eileen.
I was laughing, haha!!
Okay.. After sometimes the class was decorated.
We need to finish decorating before 3.30pm
as the judges will come some times later.
Anyway, Thanks to all those who had help out with the class decoration!!
After that we went to have lunch at the kopitiam near the school.
Only some people went as other people have to go home.
So there's me, Claudia, Damien, Ferlicia, Eileen and Glen.
I bought waffle, then i was like the last one to finish it.
They all have to wait for me, I'm so so sorry!!
Ya, I still ask Eileen to help me buy bubble tea.
They decided to go back to school.
So I'll have to quickly finish drinking the bubble tea before we can get into the school.
So, went back to school.
We sat at the green table with alot of holes near the swings there.
Decided to play truth or dare.
So we used Claudia's water bottle to spin.
I got one time dare, but i don't know how many times truth.
So they dare me to sit at the swing and they swing me for 1minutes.
Very high, and I'm afraid of height, but it was fun!
So i was actually enjoying the dare, haha~~
Ferlicia they all's dare was much more difficult than mine.
I forgot who, but there's one dare that someone has to walk like a gangster
then walk to a point then come back..
That one was like so funny larr.
There's still another one that, I think Damien or who have to say the student creed
to Mr Too.
He was like, walk away..
LoL~~
That one i laugh until back ach.
So played for a few more times then went home.
There's reading tomorrow, dont know what to bring~~
And tomorrow's bag is going to be heavy.
