Hie!!
Damn tired..just came back from school.
Its 6.30 now, i reached home at about 6.
Okay, today's first lesson's Language Arts.
Didn't do much for language arts.
Basically just do the creating believable characters
while Mrs Raymond test people on the Oral Assessment thingy~~.
Next lesson's Geography.
We did mapping today.
So went to the level 3 of XMS.
That place can see the bird's eye view of the parade square.
So have to draw the bird's eye view.
Ya..then my worksheet and eraser fell down.
Dumb right? Toot right? You must think that I very blur right?
Yep! You're correct.
I'm considered so blur in class.
Haha!!
Okay, so went down to pick them up then go back up to level 3 again.
I draw until so ugly~~!!
Art 退步 already..
-----RECESS-----
Mother Tongue~
Today's mother tongue's time pass so fast.
I don't know why, but i just feel that it pass so fast.
Did a new chapter today.
洪老师 collect workbook.
That's it.
Home economic.
Did a worksheet and look at some power point slides.
-----LUNCH-----
IT lesson( Claudia's favourite, no offense ar!!)
Mr Cheong let us watch some videos.
Today's lesson was quite interesting.
Don't know how to say, but really is interesting.
EMaths next.
Mr Lee thought us Real numbers.
Tuition teacher teach already, but still can revise.
Maths Quiz.
Ya..basically this is the quiz to recruit new Maths Olympiad members.
So I don't have a chance larr, haha!!
Everyone have to take the quiz.
So no choice have to do..
There are 15 questions.
And out of those 15 questions, i only know how to do 3.
Pathetic right? -_-''
But it's very very difficult..
Some people also only know how to do 3.
So I'm normal..LOL
Went home.
Wha~~Today sore throat.
Drank 4 bottles of water.
Broke my record.
Ya..now very tired.
I think the tiredness's cause by my sore throat bah..
Tomorrow have Art. Wish me good luck! :)
