<body>
Friday, January 16, 2009

Hi~~

Just came back from Bugis.
Damn tired, haven't bathe yet. Haha.
Anyway, met Ysanne in the bus on the way to school.
Most probably will see her if I take 109.
Yep, walk with her to school.
Saw Claudia, sat with her until its time to assemble.
Sing National Anthem, take the pledge,
sing school song, recite the student creed, then go back to class.

First lesson was APPSC.
The teacher was good, and fun.
He said that we could make ice-cream,
use straws to make a bridge, then everyone will blow at it
during APPSC.
I like this kind of thing,
don't need to memorize information, and can do lots of experiment~~

After that was Mother Tongue.
Honglaoshi talk about the first chapter of our textbook.
We'll have to take down some notes.
He gave 1 homework, which was quite easy..

Next was half and our recess.
Brought bread to school,
so do not need to queue.
Sherlyn they all all buy the XMS jacket.
Very nice, but i didnt bring enough money.
Ysanne kept changing,
she took M at first, then they say too small for her.
So she change to L.
She don't like L, she felt that it was too big for herself.
I was asked to change it to M for her, so i agreed.
After that no more problem with the jackets.

Third lesson was Language Arts.
Mrs Raymond thought us how to
do something like describing a character,
but wasn't really like describing.
(I don't understand what I'm writing^)
Never mind, she's quite good.
She still have not scolded anyone since lesson started.
Hope she'll continue this till' maybe..next year or so?

Last lesson was Geography.
Geography was fun too.
Ms Ng is funny.
She talk to us about the solar system.
Then we will have to label something on the map of the WORLD.
She gave out worksheet, then she called people out to answer on the board.
Someone called Claudia, then she called me.
Never mind, my question was a easy one.
We'll have to correct the sentence.
So the sentence goes like this:

The part of the Earth that does not
face the Sun experiences day.

I wrote:

The part of the earth that does not
face the Sun experiences night.

Which was correct, right?
Okay, Stayed back after school for the classroom decoration.
Quite a lot of people at first, but people left slowly.
Me, Claudia, Ysanne, Sherlyn, Felicia, Eileen, Damien and Shawn(or Sean? Sorry sorry!!).
Correct me if I spelt anyone's name wrongly.
It was damn fun during the class decoration.
I think everyone enjoyed themselves.
There's one part which was very funny, even claudia was laughing. Haha.
Ysanne was wrapping the hamper.
She would usually wrap one side at a time.
Then after she wrap a side, she would go to another side
to paste the scotch-tape.
Felicia was there too, if you all don't understand what
I'm talking about, you can ask her.
6.6 people, if you all don't understand, i will find some time to tell you.
Ya..so she finished pasting the scotch-tape and she returned to
the previous side that she had done taping.
She said, '' who pasted scotch-tape on this side ar? Paste until so ugly..''
Then I said,'' this side not you paste one meh?''
Then she's like, ''Oh ya..I forgot!''
Claudia and another person came, I think is Hui Shi,
and felicia told them about what happened.
First time see Claudia laugh until like that man..
( No offence ar..Claudia and Ysanne )
There's another one about Ysanne too.
Cannot say anymore, later Ysanne scold me.
Okay, walked to the bus stop with Eileen and Ysanne.
Today 109 come first, so I'll leave with Ysanne first.
Ysanne was like so happy when she saw 109
as for the past few day, 159 come first so I'll leave with Eileen first.
So leaved with Ysanne.
Let's see on Monday, which bus come first. 109 or 159?
Reached home at about 3.50pm.
Called Yu Xiang because we going for an outing to Bugis.
Met at Compass Point then went there together.
Took Neo-prints, ate ice-cream.
Firstt time go Bugis, Haha.
Trust me, first time. I sounds toot, i know.
Bugis was like, so BIG!
OMG, if i was there myself, I would have got lost.
Thanks Yu Xiang for bringing me there.
Shall end here!!



Profile
the girl next door


Everlyn
big_big_penguin
13 going on 14
9th July
Cvps♥ P6.6
Table Tennis
Blue House
Xms♥ 106'09
Xms♥ 206'10
XMSB- Bass Clarinet
Jaguar


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Damien
Eileen
Isabelle
JiaQi
JingWen
KaiTing
Mayvene
Pearline
PeiYi
Remus
RuiXin
Sandy
SinChing
Sarah
Tricia
WanTing
ZhengMin
ZhiXin
Jillene
Chelsea
LinZhen
Michelle
XuYi
Jacintha
ShiMin
YueLing
SitiLina
Berlinda
Shauna
YiLing
Shandy
Joey
Christle
AmandaHo
AmandaMok
ShiYing
SerMin
ZhenHao
106

Archives
gone with the wind

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration