Rules of the quiz:
A.people who have been tagged must write their answer in their blog.
B.Tag 9 people to do this quiz and those who has been tagged cannot refuse,These people must state wht they were tagged by and cannot tag the person who they were tagged by.
C.Continue this game by sending to other people:
~pee kai ting
~Melanie
~remus
~yueling
~Pealine
~Wanting
~Michelle
~varick
~tiong siang
1.what haf u been doin recently? Slacking, coz nothing to do..
2.do u ever turn ur cellphone off? No
3.what happened at 10am 2day? Nothing happened.
4.when did ur last cry? I don't know.
5.Believe in fate/destiny? A little.
6.what do you want in your life? To be able to lead a normal life.
7.Do you tend to make relationship complicated? I don't know. Never been into one before.
8.Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone? No
9.what was the last movie you caught? The sky crawlers.
10.Does the person know you like him/her? How would I know, go ask the person if you want to.
11.No question. Okay.
12.do you speak languages other than english? Yes.
13.Favourite websites? None.
14.What are you doing tomorrow? Slack.
15.What do you think you are like? I don't know how to answer. Go ask my friends.
16.who would you choose to die with? I hope nobody die with me.
17.where have you been today? Compass Point.
18.What games do you play often? I don't play games.
19.Who are you missing right now? My friends. They're at their home right now.
20.if you choose friend and love,which one would you choose? Friend, of course.
21.What are you doing now? Doing this quiz.
22.which primary school were you from?Compassvale.
23.Name three colour you like? Black, Red, White.
24.What emotion do you like to show? Happy.
25.What is life to you? A game.
26.if you have somethin troubling you,what will you do? Try to solve it.
27.Who did you last night chat on msn today? Friends..
28.who do you admire most? Albert Einstien.
29.Which month were you born in? July.
30.how you are feeling right now? Very tired.
31.what is the time now? 11.07pm.
32.What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is like? Very friendly.
33.what colour do you use to dye your hair? I don't dye hair, and i don't intend to.
34.why are you doing this quiz? My friend ask me to.
35.what do you when you are moody? Call someone out.
36.at which state you want to get married? When I'm steady in life.
37. Who is more important to you? Family members and friends.
38.If today is the last day of your life,what will you do? Same as jingwen. Wish for another 100 years.
39.who is/are the people you trust most? Family members and Friends?
40.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after rain? Yes, coz there's a scientific explanation.
41.If you had a dream come true, what would it be? Don't know. I'm not a good dreamer. You can g ask Walt Disney instead.
42.what is your goal in your life? To be as sucessful as possible.
43.Do you believe in eternity love? A little.
44.what feeling you love the most? With people I care for.
45.Do you realli think it is global warming now? Yep. Penguins and polar bears are dying.
46.what feeling you hate the most? Early in the morning and my grandma ask me to do things.
47.do you like doing quizes? I don't know.
48.do you believe in God? Yep.
49.Who cares for you the most? The people around me.
50.What do you think is the most important thing in your live? Havent thin of it yet.
51.What will you bring in a fight??? Anything that I can find in that second.
52.what have you regretted in your whole life? Not being a very well behave student.
53.What do you do if nobody cares for you any longer? Ignore them and continue with my life.
54. what will do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two -time you? Break imeediately.
55.How to you feel now? Very tired.
