1.who's the person who tagged u?~ Wan Ting.
2.Relationship between u & ?~ Best friend le bah..
3. 3 impressions about her? ~ okay, pretty,smart,friendly
4.If she becums ur enemy,will u?~ I can't imagine that day..
5.what will u say to the person u lky very much?~ I really don't want to say that out loud. XD
6.characteristic i lky about myself?~ I don't know.
7.charatericstics i hate about myself?~ Very fat. lol
8.for the person u hate,u say?~ ''Hey, I HATE YOU~~!!''
9.wad do ppl feel bout u?~ I don't know.
10.ur crush?? I don't want to say. Go ask around.
11.pass tiz to 10.ppl!~
1.Jing Wen~~
2.Michelle~~
3.Kang Kai Ting~~
4.Pei Koon~~
5.Pee Kai Ting~~
6.Afiq~~
7.Remus~~
8.Shi Min~~
9.Tiong Siang~~
10.Anyone that has a blog~~
12.if 5 & 7 were together?~ They will have a very happy life together.*I can't wait till that day..
13.who does 5 like?~ Lol~I don't dare to say. Later she kill me.
14.wad colour does 9 like?~ Not sure..
15.sae sumting bout 8.~ Her English VERY GOOD. I wish i could be like her.
16.hu is 2?~ My god-sister
17.tok bout 3.~ Very good friend. Very smart. Very pretty. heehee
18.hu's 10 best fwren?~ I don't know.
19.hu's the sexiest among all 10? All ther girls lah. If i say all, the boys will beat me to death.
20.wad colour does 4 like?~ Blue, yellow?
21.is 4 single?~ ..yes?
22.ur relationship wif 1? Best friend.
23.r 5 & 6 best fwrens? They're friends only bah..
24.9's surname? Teo
25.7's nick?~ Erm..
26.sae sumting to 8.~ ''Hey, your english super good larr~~!!''
27.sae sumting to help 9.~ Hello~~Good luck in whatever you do in the future arh.''
28.hu does 1 admire ?~ Can I say she admire me?* Coz i don't think i know le.
29.ware does 1 live? Somewhere near rivervale?
30.10 of them noe hu u lky? No, but some of them does.
31.sae sumtin to 6 when u see her!~ ''Hello Afiq~~!! When did you become a girl( HER<)?''
