<body>
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hey~~!!

Just came back from Remus's birthday party.
Very tired, but worth it.
Have a great time there.
I shared the present with PKT and Aqilah.
Hope that he will like it.
Took bus 89 to downtown east.
I think we are the loudest and noisiest in the bus.
But the bus not much people, so never mind.
Reach there at 4pm+.
Went rent bicycle and inline-skate.
I rented the inline-skate.
Purpose: I need to learn from pkt.
But after we rented, it started to rain.
No choice, have to wear the skate back to Remus's chalet.
On the way very scary.
Because I still don't know how to skate.
So Kim and pkt will help me back.
Wait at the chalet for the rain to stop.
When out to play after the rain had stopped.
On the way to Pasir Ris park also very scary.
This time Wan Ting and Yue Ling help me to the park.
Really want to thank those that had helped me.
I think Wan Ting was hit by the skate.
Then on the way there i ask Wan Ting and Yue Ling to let me go.
I fell down after walking a few steps.
The wound quite small, but bleed alot.
The blood will drip.
Yue Ling go get some tissue paper from people around.
Kim and pkt go help me get safety gear.
I think is because that I'd forgotten to wear safety gear
then will injured.
After falling down, Wan Ting and Yue Ling
help me to the nearest shelter to have a seat.
1 hour was up so we have to return the skates.
I walked back bare-footed.
Have some food at the chalet.
Then cut the cake.
The cake has a grand piano.
Very nice.
Have some cake then play poker.
Friends went to play water bomb.
I skipped because I don't want to get even more wet.
Teacher drive me home, heehee.
Nvm, end here now
Bye~~!!


Profile
the girl next door


Everlyn
big_big_penguin
13 going on 14
9th July
Cvps♥ P6.6
Table Tennis
Blue House
Xms♥ 106'09
Xms♥ 206'10
XMSB- Bass Clarinet
Jaguar


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Damien
Eileen
Isabelle
JiaQi
JingWen
KaiTing
Mayvene
Pearline
PeiYi
Remus
RuiXin
Sandy
SinChing
Sarah
Tricia
WanTing
ZhengMin
ZhiXin
Jillene
Chelsea
LinZhen
Michelle
XuYi
Jacintha
ShiMin
YueLing
SitiLina
Berlinda
Shauna
YiLing
Shandy
Joey
Christle
AmandaHo
AmandaMok
ShiYing
SerMin
ZhenHao
106

Archives
gone with the wind

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration