Yo^^!
Went to catch a movie with Michelle.
Pkt wasn't here, she missed the fun~!!
Heehee..
Brought out all my savings.
30% on popcorn and drinks.
30% on ticket.
25% on lunch.
15% on games.
Okay, meet Michelle at compass point.
Went Plaza Sing together.
Wan Ting called me when i'm on the MRT.
Checking with me if I'm going swimming with them.
I said that i couldn't. Terribly sorry~
Well, reach Plaza Sing at about 12pm..
The sole of her shoe have came off.
So she wait somewhere while I go carrefore to get a superglue for her.
Got one, went to find her.
Found her but couldn't open the lid of the glue.
Suay~~
So we started searching for slippers.
Saw one in carrefore, she bought it.
Quite nice.
Went makan at KFC and it was such a great meal!
Bought the ticket at the cineplex then
went to explore the archade.
Very big, bigger than those around the neighbourhood.
Played DDR. And Initial D, which I couldn't drive very well.
Michelle won me, I got 2nd.
Enough, better than nothing.
Went to buy popcorn.
Shared a drink with her.
Waited for a long time before we could be seated.
finished about 1/4 of the snacks before seated.
Watched High School Musical 3: Senior Year.
Michelle said that it was great, I..thought so too.
Still the same..
Dance..dance..dance..
Sing..sing..sing..
Went back to compass point and proceed to the library.
Took pictures using handphones and send songs inside.
Actually want to post the pictures.
Next post maybe will post.
Cause Jing Wen keep complaining
that there are no pictures in my blog.
I won't let you down, Jing Wen.
Borrowed a book and went home.
Sister went camping so can use the computer.
Watched hana kimi.
Not feeling bored of it yet.
Ending here.
