Hi~~
Today was the second day since my bros when Genting Highland.
Miss them..
They are coming back tmr.
They promised that they will get something for me.
I hope that it's something that i like.
Penguins will be great~~
Not a very good time in school..
The whole class got lectured by teacher.
I was trembling and scared at that moment.
Other than that, it was fine..
Stayed back for supplementary.
Very tired and feel like sleeping at that time.
But i could not.
Stayed for a little while after that then went home.
I couldn't find the cat that i used to play with.
I thought it will be waiting for me at the usual place.
Might think i'm mad for playing with cats.
But i simply love them!
Cats wont harm you if you didn't ill treat them.
Watched Toy Story, having dinner at the same time.
Yep, in front of my computer.
After that chat on msn with some of my best pals.
Went blog surfing, then post an entry myself.
Heard that my grandma is going out together.
Have not choice but to go with her.
Look after her, that's my mission.
My parents and aunts gave my siblings and i this mission.
So i have to carry it out well.
Anyway, hope that tmr will be great fun.
And till' then, Buh'Bye~~!!
