Tomorrow school holiday start. Really make no difference,we still have to go back to school for supplementary on the first and last week. Nevermind, P6 suffer abit. After PSLE can play like crazy. Enjoy school this few weeks.. I thought it is quite fun actually, the work was not that muchand we get to watch icy world today. The penguins are so cute! Love penguins for ever.
And I got a nickname. They called me GK. GK=guai kia ( good girl or boy, but most of the time is for boys one). Actually should be GG (GG=guai gia). Anyway, 2 of them means the same.
Now is GK turn bad already, no more GK. Last time I really was a GK. Everyday study,do,study,do. Now is like, most of the time on computer when free. Obsessed with sports this few days. Dont know why, but really feel like playing. Now planning what to do during the holidays..
