<body>
Saturday, May 24, 2008


The Snowy Owls found at World Of Darkness.
Really dark inside so this is the only one that
could be seen clearly.

The Shoebill found at the African Wetlands.
All of the birds found here are water birds.

Penguin!!

2 adult King penguin and a chick.
Don't know why the head stretch so long.
Maybe it needed some stretching..

2 adults and 2 chicks,King Penguins.
The chicks sure are cute.


The Humboldt Penguins I think.
Not really sure but i think it is.

More penguins.

Scarlet Macaw I think.
Not really sure also..

The Pelicans found at Pelican Cove.
There are 7 species but this is only 1 of them.


The swans. Black and white.
Found at the Swan Lake.


2 more black swans at another corner.

Lory at the Lory Loft. I feed it with some kind
of water. 1 stood on my shoulder and I felt strange.

2 Rheas. Cute right?

Above are some of the photos that I took at the bird park.
Choose wrong day already, very warm.
But at least better than rainy day.
Anyway, I went with my brother and we really enjoyed ourselves.
The things there really are ex but my brother and I bought 2 soft toys
A lory and an Adelie penguin's chick.
After that we went to have our dinner at the restaurant.
The food there also ex. Everything there are ex..


Profile
the girl next door


Everlyn
big_big_penguin
13 going on 14
9th July
Cvps♥ P6.6
Table Tennis
Blue House
Xms♥ 106'09
Xms♥ 206'10
XMSB- Bass Clarinet
Jaguar


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Damien
Eileen
Isabelle
JiaQi
JingWen
KaiTing
Mayvene
Pearline
PeiYi
Remus
RuiXin
Sandy
SinChing
Sarah
Tricia
WanTing
ZhengMin
ZhiXin
Jillene
Chelsea
LinZhen
Michelle
XuYi
Jacintha
ShiMin
YueLing
SitiLina
Berlinda
Shauna
YiLing
Shandy
Joey
Christle
AmandaHo
AmandaMok
ShiYing
SerMin
ZhenHao
106

Archives
gone with the wind

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration