Yes! Oral finish already
Next is Listening and compo
Today's English ok ok..i still can manage
but until conversation cannot say anything already.
Well, at least my fear is over.
Can concentrate on other work already.
I have realised that these few day, those very easy
maths problem i dunno how to do but i know how
to do those difficult ones..
Very not balance..
And i thought adaptation could be so easy but i still dont understand a thing.
Anyway, today has not been a very good day for me
Firstly, Hit by the person ( for those who know me will know who i am talking about ).
The person is a he and he so like..bad until i cannot use words to describe.
I didnt do anything wrong and he go hit my head, if i become dumb
He will taste my beak ( I'm a penguin, lol)!
Saying 没有兴趣 ( not interested ) also wrong
He hit me for nothing..
Dont talk about him already.
